The images page shows you a list of all your uploaded images in descending order of publishing date. From here you can do a few mass actions for a bunch of images, you can go to edit or preview an image and you can delete images.
Images - Re-upload, Edit or Delete images || Select Categories / Keywords, month, ID
You can filter by categories, tags, tags in alternative language (if set) and by month. This makes it much easier to find a specific image.
If you know the image ID you can jump directly to the image by entering it in "Show ID".
Tip: You can see the image ID in your image blog page in the URL: ?showimage=123 where 123 is the image ID.
Database and Page information
To show what you have and where you are
Mass edit functions
- You find buttons for the checkboxes beside each image: of course you can check them one by one but for your convenience you can check/uncheck all images on this page or invert the selection.
- Publish Selected will set the publishing date of all checked images to the actual date and time which makes them published at once. This is done on past publishing dates as well!
- Mass Edit Category can change the category of a load of images at once. Assign or unassign them but remember to create them first in the Admin Category page.
- Mass Edit Tags can assign or unassign tags to the images.
Enter a new tag name into the text field and assign it to the selected images. Do the same for the alternative language tag.
Enter one or more of the tags assigned to the selected images into the text field and remove it (check the correct spelling). The tags in the alternative language will be removed automatically.
The image list provides you with the basic information of each image. You find image ID, title, filename, dimensions in Pixel and kBytes, publishing date, categories and tags.
- "Edit" will lead you to a page very similar to the New Image Page where you can change all the settings and recreate the thumbnail.
- "Preview" leads you to your photoblog image page showing this image. You will see this image page even if the puplishing date is set to a future date since you are actually logged in as administrator.
- "Delete" will irrevocably delete this single image with all its assigned information after you have confirmed it.
Images per Page
At the end of this page you can change the number of images per page. This information is stored in a browser cookie and is lost after closing the browser window.
<< NewImage | AdminPanel | Categories >>