Pixelpost is a web application requiring PHP and MySQL for presenting your photos in a diary (blog) style. This is what we call a Photoblog.
- Image description and image EXIF data provided
- Full multi language capability (including image title, description, categories and tags)
- Image commenting with strong spam protection
- Archive page with categories, taglist and monthly sorting, with optional pagination if you wish
- Post Calendar
- Predesigned About page
- Automatic generation of RSS and ATOM feeds for images and comments
- Pixelpost comes with two stylish templates already installed
- Pages can be easily re-designed with CSS or by editing the templates by hand
- A bunch of free ready-to-use templates are available for download
- Tags for grouping your images
- The ability to create as many pages as you want
- Simple template switching
- Multiple categories
- Automatic thumbnail generation in predefined size with thumbnail sharpening NEW!
- EXIF data stored automatically
- Image tagging
- Post on specific date
- Draft postings by posting in the future (only Administrator can see these postings)
- Easy comment management including comment moderation
- Akismet antispam filtering included as an addon
- Language selection for administration is independent from front side language NEW!
- Filter list for image location in admin images list NEW!
- Referer log
- HTML or Markdown for image descriptions
- Time zone correction
- Feed settings
- Many more features can be added by using easy to install Addons
- Smooth installation assistant NEW!
- Check for updates in Admin panel NEW!
- Easy upgrade procedure NEW!
- Detailed documentation on http://www.pixelpost.org
- Complete tag list with description available
- Great community support in the Pixelpost Forum
- Dedicated Team of developers working on improvements all the time
- 100% Free and Open Source!