'BlackJack' is a template designed for PixelPost. It has been tested with PixelPost 1.7.1 and should work with all previous versions.
No additional addons are required for its use.
/*-- INSTALLATION --*/
1. Unzip the files to your computer
2. Upload the 'BlackJack' folder to the /templates/ directory of your pixelpost installation.
3. In you site administration, select 'Options' > 'Template', and choose 'BlackJack' from the
'Switch Template' drop-down menu.
4. Press the 'Update' button and the template will be applied to your pixelpost site.
/*-- SETTINGS --*/
For best use of this template, the following settings are suggested:
- Default addons enabled: Advanced stats, Page-By-Page-Archive
- Thumbnail size = 50px x 50px
All I ask is that template copyright attribution is appropriatly displayed on your website.
/*-- ChangeLog --*/
1.0 - Initial release.
1.1 - Fixed folder structure.
1.2 - Added commenting
I really like this template. It's very clean, yet informative to the viewer. My only concern is the comment section. I see that there's a place for comments but I am unable to click on it. Could you help me out?
I have downloaded this nice template, but I found a strange thing. my images are about 800px * 600px so the left part of the image disappers from the screen. I use 1280*1024 px resolution so there should be enough screen space to show the whole image with the details on the right. I don't know why, but maybe just some margin thing :) Could You check this? oh btw I use Firefox :) Thanks