View Full Version : Help
11-18-2008, 06:22 PM
I have an old pixelpost 1.6 version with lots of photos from 2005-2007. Now its just not working. All my photos are still in the map images. How do I get it to work again, can I download a newer version and show the photos?
11-19-2008, 05:39 AM
My suggestion in this would be to wait for full moon, and dance in the moonlight with charcoal covering your body to please the great Gods of the internet.
Seriously? "Not just working" is a description that is too vague to provide an answer.
12-01-2008, 05:52 PM
I dont know how to make my own photoblog thats why i downloaded pixelpost. I do not know whats wrong so i just wonder if I maybee could download another version thet could pick up my photos from the folder...
12-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Kerstin, you're missing the point. I (and probably a few others) cannot understand what your issue is. But it definitely won't be solved by upgrading to 1.7x.
But you know what, here is what we need.
1) Please provide a good description of what is happening (or not). Needless to say "Not just working" is NOT a good description. Please provide more details.
2) If there is an error message, then please report it.
3) Provide us at least with an URL of the non-working site. You know, so we can check it out and see what is going on. We do have crystal bulbs, but fishes are swimming in mine. Not much help there, so you got to give us some more.
4) Layout the list of addons you're using.
5) Give some more details about your Pixelpost version. All the relevant info is in the adminpanel. Please do not post the translators, we already know them.
vBulletin® v3.7.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.