i would totally switch to e2 if i had the money. i know there's a discount (which is very cool) but i just couldn't do a monthly subscription right now. zeeder is hosting my site now, and it does have some downtime (right at first it was ridiculous the amount of downtime my site had, ha) but it was only $5 for a lifetime account with no ads and just a ".zeeder" in the url. it uses cpanel, so that's really nice for when i do decide to switch to e2... and i hope to be doing that sometime in the near future! i know its much past summer and the last time this thread was posted on was in august, but i just wanted to let you know i'm still interested in this e2 deal, even if not right away. thanks so much guys!!
with love, jade