Originally Posted by dakwegmo
apw, if you've waited this long you might as well stick it out. I'm sure they're close enough to releasing 1.5 that waiting a few more days may prevent you from having to do everything twice. If your goal is to get a photo blog up, and you don't mind upgrading in the next few weeks, I would go ahead and install 1.5 beta1. I have been running it without a problem. You may not want to mod it too heavily or add too many extensions until after you upgrade, though.
Cheers. Thanks for the responses. I've no problem waiting although it's nice to know minimum deadlines. Your advice to try out 1.5b without modding too much is a good one.