08-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Ajax Photo Ratings Addon
AJAX RATINGS v1.0
Last updated on: November 24th, 2007
- Main features:
- Uses Ajax to rate your photos (no page refresh)!
- Multiple checks to stop repeated voting so your results are as accurate as possible!
- Utility to transfer your old ratings from Robert Prouse's ratings addon!
- Your most valued visitors who comment and rate your photos will receive a personalized thank-you message!
- View how many votes each image contains in seconds within the admin panel!
- Multilingual capable!
- Top rated, Worst rated, Least rated, Most rated statistical addon included!
- Extremely flexible, well documented, multiple examples included!
- Current supported languages:
- This addon allows your visitors to rate your photos based on a scale of 1 to 10 or anywhere in between using the power of degradable ajax.
- Addon Details:
- Version: 1.0
- Updated: November 24th 2007
- Changes: See change log @ bottom
- Requires Pixelpost: v1.7
- Dwilkinsjr's Dev Photoblog:
- dontlinkhere.com - Photography By Matthew Drazin:
- Frankgraave.nl Photoblog:
- Rust and cobwebs | One Look Behind:
- Raven-Photography \\ Industrial revolution:
- Screen Captures:
- Ajax Rater with zero (0) votes:
- Ajax Rater with zero (0) votes on mouse hover:
- Ajax Rater with one (1) vote showing personal thank-you message:
(Note: your viewers name will show if they have previously commented and have their
comment form info saved for your photoblog)
- Ajax Rater with one (1) vote:
- Ajax Rater with two (2) votes showing a total rating of 4.5:
- Admin Image Pane preview showing rating and cast totals:
- Other documentation:
- The same manual above is included with your download.
- [-]Fixed error
- Version 0.6
- [+]Added new template tag to display total votes separately from the standard status message.
- [+]Added new template tag to display total votes cast separately from the standard status message.
- [+]Added optional admin_ajax_ratings.php addon file so you can view how many ratings each image has within your admin panel.
- [+]Added new utility to completely erase the ratings data. (useful when testing)
- [*]Updated User Guide
- Version 0.7
- [-]Fixed the regular expression that was causing some people's photoblogs to cease proper functionality.
- [+]Added function to admin_ajax_ratings.php that removes the rating info from the database upon image deletion.
- [*]Updated User Guide
- Version 1.0
- [+] Multilingual capable (user and admin supported).
- +] Added ajax_rating_statistics.php addon which allows you to display Top/Worst/Most/Least rated images.
- [*]Code cleanup.
- [!]Jumped to version 1.0.
Last edited by Dkozikowski; 11-24-2007 at 06:51 AM.