QUICK PHOTO FINDER
Quick Photo Finder Addon is a small and simple Quickfind Feature on Image Titles and Descriptions for use in any photoblog page.
A search result should bring you to a "found" page which can look exactly like your browse page.
- Titles and Descriptions are searched.
- Search is done in the actual language only.
- Wrapping quotes around the search term finds the word only as standalone.
- Without quotes it finds the word in context too.
- Multiple search terms are always treated as string.
- The form for the search terms.
CSS: #quickfinder, .quicktext, .quicksubmit
- The search term (if there is a search result) or the message (if there is no result).
CSS: .nokeyw, .nomatch
- The thumbnails as shown in browse page.
Using the Quick Photo Finder Addon
- Open your browse_template.html
- replace <CATEGORY_OR_DATE_NAME_PAGED_ARCHIVE> with <KEYWORD> or put <KEYWORD> wherever you want.
- replace <THUMBNAILS> or <THUMBNAILS_WHOLE_PAGED> with <THUMBNAILS_FOUND>.
- Save it as "found_template.html".
- Do this for browse_XX_template.html too if you use an alternative language (XX is the language abbreviation)
- Save it as "found_XX_template.html".
- Put <QUICK_FIND> (the input form) wherever you want.<br />
- Do some styling in your CSS file according to the ids and classes listed above.
- Open the quickphotofinder.php file and change / translate the phrases in the beginning of the file.
- Upload everything to your server and you are done :-)
This Addon is still in Beta because I wanted to ask a few people to test it before I upload it to the Extend section of Pixelpost.
It should work fine with v1.6 and v1.7, perhaps even with lower versions but I did not test it.
Download it here: http://blog.uhlig.at/addons_dld/quickphotofinder.zip
View it in action in my blog: http://blog.uhlig.at
You like this addon?