01-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Auto Resize Addon
AUTO RESIZE v2.1.1 SE
Last updated on: January 12th, 2008
FEATURES & REQUIREMENTS
- Main features:
- Resize your photos on the fly!
- Fully integrated into your upload and editing work flow!
- When applicable, your memory limit is automatically raised to handle large photo resizes!
- Ability to apply an UnSharp mask!
- EXIF data preserved!
- Resize by width, height, fixed or auto!
- Minimum requirements:
- Pixelpost v1.7 RC1 or better.
- This addon will automatically take a full-sized photograph and resize it to your desired width while maintaining a perfect aspect ratio.
- Addon Details:
- Version: 2.1.1 SE
- Updated: January 12th 2008
- Changes: See change log @ bottom
- Requires Pixelpost: v1.7
DO YOUR PART
- Other documentation:
- The same manual above is included with your download.
- [!] Important
- [+] New
- [-] Fixed error
- [*] Changes
- Version 2.1.1 SE
- [+] Original EXIF data re-injected into photo as well as stored within Pixelpost's database.
- Version 2.1.0 SE
- [+] Added Default Settings pane (Admin » Options » Auto-Resize).
- [!] Changed how resize options are used. New Image options override Default Settings.
- Version 2.08 SE
- [+] Added fullsize [Delete] option within Images pane.
- [+] Added optional fullsize_link.php addon.
- [-] Fixed internal pixelpost version check.
- [!] Added additional security measure.
- Version 2.07 SE
- [+] Added "Resize by" option (Auto, Width, Height, Fixed)
- [+] Added a "Review" link within the addon description.
- Version 2.06 SE
- [+] Added "Restore defaults" option
- [*] Raised max memory limit from 55M to 65M.
- Version 2.05 SE:
- [+] Added UnSharp Mask.
- [+] Added PHP Memory Limit increase.
- [+] Added full-sized image link within Images pane
- [-] Fixed resize bug when editing images.
- [*] Removed many stored variables. Only the important ones are recorded.
- [*] MAJOR code cleanup and optimization.
Last edited by Dkozikowski; 04-08-2009 at 11:27 AM.