I want to set up web page where I and a few other friends can post photos we take during our trips. It's going to be a "photography" website, so we want to have a great design. Everything will be done by myself since I am the only one who knows a few things about managing/building a website.
What I'm considering regarding the web script:
- use of php/mysl;
- it must have multi-user support;
- it must support categories/subcategories;
- support of keywords;
- search option is a must;
- it must support themes so I can customize the look as I want; I prefer scripts which use basic html-build themes(no scripting) like Pixelpost's themes. But in the end I'm willing to learn php if other conditions are met.
I've tried Gallery so far, but building a custom theme kind of gives me headaches.
Thanks in advance for your answers.
PS. I've read somewhere on this forum that Pixelpost 2.0 will have multi-user support and other few new facilities. Do you plan a release soon?
· I'm sorry if I make some mistakes here and there, english is not my native language.
· Successfully using this method to fight spam since 01.03.2008. Spam comments encountered so far: 0.
· photography - my website