Siddr, Zemo and Naco
The php-file fixes the category address. (PG thanks jdleung, whose need for the feature inspired PG to solve it.)
1. Download and unzip the piotrgalascom_geos_show_category58 file on your computer.
2. transfer geos_show_category.php to the addon folder on your web site and
3*. the pixelpost-show-cats folder, with the example templates and css, to your template folder on your web site
4. log in on your pixelpost admin page. Open the Alternative/Template page and change your template to "pixepolst-show-cats"
5. Open the Addon page and activate (click on Off) for GeoS Show Category ADDON
6. Leave settings as is for now
*OBS! Edit the style sheet link in the example templates before uploading them to get the example styling. I print the example templates, the css files and the addon description page to study and adjust my chosen theme templates.
Hope this helps... and that I understood your question correctly.