New Addon: Harmonious Stripes
This addon will create a vertical or horizontal stripes based on the selected photo.
1. Add admin_stripes to your addons directory
2. Add stripes directory to your pixelpost directory and make it writable.
3. Create stripes through the edit image menu by clicking on the Create Stripes submenu (next to EDIT POST). Choose vertical or horizontal and press the Create Histogram button. Stripe will appear below - you may need to reload your photoblog - NOT the admin panel if the image gets cached. Stripes are somewhat random, so if you don't like the results, click the Create Stripes button again.
4. Place <BGSTRIPES> on your image_template.html file to get the url to the stripe related to the current image.
5. If you want to use stripes on other non-image pages, you can use the <RANDOMSTRIPES> tag which will randomly choose one of the stripes you've already created.
I made this addon not really having many ideas for its use, so I am interested to see how the PixelPost community can use this in their template designs. You can view a demo with a modified Suffocate template at http://pixelpost.kevincrafts.com/stripes/
Kevin | Light & Dark Photoblog